Feed

sideways- citizen cope

Tumblr has been down for almsot twenty hours, it is awful. I've just been on 8tracks and thrilld a lot.

My chem lab and chem test are tomorrow and I am literally going to fail. My lab is beyond awful and empty.

I went to a concert with Ben last night, good times. It was really cold though.
It's difficult dating with a deadline, but maybe it will work out.
Don't get me wrong, I love dating Benny so very much, but sometimes it gets to you. We try to avoid it. He might stay in Vermont and it can still work maybe. Being realistic is no fun.

Sometimes I feel like my life has completely changed and I'm not sure how I like it. It isn't a bad change. It is just different.

These feelings won't go away.

No Response to "sideways- citizen cope"

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 far a thousand places better than this All rights reserved.